Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wonderful weekend!


Ohh I had such a nice weekend.. on Friday night I just stayed home and watched movies, this decision lead to the early awakening on Saturday morning and then all the nice things started to happen :)
I went to Kardrioru Park to gather some fall leaves for a small photoshoot, and the weather was fantastic- sun was shining, it was quite warm, and all the trees were so colorful and leaves looked like they were painted by some artists.. anyhow my sister (Gethe) took some really nice photos and too be honest she got too carried away- we have like million photos of that day.. but I don't mind, at least I have some photos with high quality.. nice to have a photographer in our family :)





So here are some shots of me bonding with the nature..

0 comments: