Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt Urges Women to Love Their Bodies

On her best days, Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the sexiest celebs in showbiz, not only in-term of her body. She is beautiful, has a great curves, and a multi-talented figure, gain success as an actress, television director, voice actress, singer-songwriter, author and film and television producer.

Unfortunately for her, she's easily gain some weights, and when paparazzi got her pics where Jennifer Love Hewitt become fat and lost her shape, every people seem enjoy to criticized her. Hewitt realized that what others said about your weight can hurt your feeling, because that was exactly what she felt when her fat-bikini-shots were leaked out in 2007.

That's why she doesn't want another woman to feel bad like her experience, and urges them to love their bodies, no matter what others think. Jennifer Love Hewitt told People magazine recently that she always tries to promote a positive message to young girls and their body image when meeting fans.



"When I meet young girls, I'm always like, 'Just do me one favor,' Love what you look like right now – and remember I said it 10 years from now because it's the greatest gift I can give."



She also discusses her crusade to get woman to love their bodies and to focus on their health instead of the scale. The interview also covered how she put down the junk food in exchange for trips to the gym and her efforts to change how she viewed her body.

Although she does love her body right now, she also threw a contradiction statement, said that she also want a better body like the one that another celebs have.

"I'd want to have Gisele Bundchen's body. Even though she's tall and skinny, she does have curves ... and I think that's hot," she said to People magazine. "Halle Berry also is kind of amazing," she added.

It's like saying, "I love my body but supermodel's body is still the best."

Below are some pictures of fat Jeniffer Love Hewitt, I don't know why people fussed about these, she still looked good in my opinion.


0 comments: