Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christopher Kane S/S 2011

There's no doubt about it that Christopher Kane deserves a seperate post!

He is one of the most talented designer of his generation.
His Spring/Summer 2010 in London Fashion Week just blew me away.
I wish I could have taken part from this show and even more I wish I could touch the clothes to actually feel the garments he used.. ohh dreams are nice aren't they :)
Look at those floral prints on the leather skirts and jackets - at first I didn't even realised that the material he was using was leather!!!
It looks as if the girls are wearing simple lace skirts. Moreover, the neon has never felt more fresh!


The show evolved with sheer lace dresses. One of my favorite was an elegant pleated lace dress of peach just makes you wanna wear it :) looks tasteful!

Thin leather belts, which was used through out the show, complemented the looks!


And when you thought that this was it you were wrong :)

After seeing all those fresh clean colours, mr. Kane had an idea to mix them and he developed a powerful dragon print. Colourful prints, pleated dresses and skirts, and a touch of neon worked wonderfully.

Christopher you truly are a genious!

* If you have the time, take a look of the whole show and zoom the pics to really get the idea of the garments:

0 comments: