Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Soooo busy schedule!

Ohh I haven't posted for a long time now, but I have an excuse- I have been really busy. Last week I did a new fashion gallery which you can see from here: http://www.kaubamaja.ee/moegalerii/  , photographer was Laura Kallasvee and make up was done by Mammu, styling by me - our usual Fgallery team :)

and this week hasn't been easier either. I'm going to have a photoshoot on this Friday, so I have been working on it every single day. Its going to be 8-10 pages. Color palette for the shoot is white-blue-black-silver-grey, a lot of sparkling stuff and glitters.. Photographer will be Erik Riikoja, make up and hair by Mammu, styling me :)

Here is a preview of the clothes and a moodboard which I did for myself to capture the mood..

0 comments: