Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tribute to music!

Music is the best source of inspiration  :) I love the sounds that really are capable of boosting my emotions as high as possible. When I listen music with vocals I always start to analyze the fact that would this be the song I would like to sing and perform somewhere.. and if this is something that would be a joy to my vocal cords, I'll probably listen to it more than just couple of times.. a thousand to be precise :) Why I imagine myself singing is because I have been singing my whole life and although I love fashion and styling etc I would probably be the happiest doing and performing music.. and thats a fact!
So here are some of my favorites of the last few days.. and I picked live versions cause I love to watch  sincere performences and you can see singers real personality and their expressions are great to watch:)

Florence & The Machine.



Róisín Murphy.
 I know the quality isn't the best, but I looove the version on the street.

Florence & The Machine.
What a great video and styling- bright red hair with floating creamy maxi dress..visual niceness!

Ellie Goulding.
Her facial expressions are great to watch.

Hmm.. I guess I stop now :D
 And now looking over my post I realise that not only is this post as a tribute to music but to women with powerful voices as well.

0 comments: