Monday, December 13, 2010

China and glasses

Couple of weeks ago I attended Vintage Tallinn fair. Very nice and amusing event. The minute I walked in I saw glasses that I have been searching for so long.. and they were perfect :) just bare frames where I need to put real glasses inside.. hopefully I'll be doing it soon enough to show you the pictures of me wearing them. Tho I must say, those frames are quite famous already- they were used in one of the photo shoots.


And some other weird things I have been blessed with lately.. Couple of magazines in chinese and some hair extensions with clips.. These are the things that my sister brought me from China :) Hair extensions were needed for my last photo shoot, which I had last Sunday, but unfortunately they weren't as good as I hoped, so we used better ones that the hairdresser brought a long.. but no worries, I'll use them someday somewhere... 

 
 

0 comments: