Friday, December 31, 2010

Blessed!

Sometimes I feel so blessed.. just about everything. About my work and what I'm able to do, my friends and acquintances, my family etc. And now I was made an amazing job offer which I can't tell you right now, but believe me this opportunity comes once in a lifetime, at least for a person as young as me, and I'm going to take it. That doesn't mean that I'm going to leave my job in Tallinna Kaubamaja's marketing department.. not at all! I just have to manage both of these tasks and well it's a fact that when you do a lot, you manage a lot!

I truly feel blessed. Probably I have done something good in my past life so that these opportunities just fall into my lap :)

Sparkling New Year's Eve and a wonderful New Year!
And now a perfect song by two brilliant Estonian guys to end this surprisingly successful year of 2010!

Brake the circle-brake the circle-brake the circleeeeee ;)
Kisses.

0 comments: